The Upper Colorado River Commission (UCRC) will hold its Fall Work Meeting in Denver, CO on November 15th, 2019 at the Fairfield Inn & Suites – Denver Airport hotel. Many thanks to Colorado Water Conservation Board for arranging for the hotel and for hosting our meeting!
UCRC WORK MEETING – Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Other Meeting Materials
- UCRC Demand Management Investigations Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Assessing Agricultural Consumptive Use in the Upper Colorado River Basin Phase 3 – 2018 Irrigation Year Draft Report
- Draft 602a Workgroup Report and Attachments (26.7MB)
- Proposed revisions to the UCRC By-Laws
- Punch-list for Coordinated Operations – D. Ostler
Fly into the DIA airport.
For the Fairfield Inn & Suites: The hotel is located at 6851 Tower Road, Denver Colorado, 6.5 miles southwest of Denver International Airport (DIA) via Pena Boulevard. There is a complimentary airport shuttle from DIA to the hotel. To ride the shuttle, exit the west side of the airport through Door 512 and proceed to Island 3. Western Shuttles (in a black and white shuttle van) will take you to the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites – Denver Airport is located at 6851 Tower Road, Denver, CO. A group room block is available for UCRC meeting attendees. The guest room rate is $149.00 per night. Parking at the hotel is free. Check-in is after 3:00 p.m. on Nov. 14th. Check-out time is prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.